Easy Street Medical Centre will be changing to Mixed billing on 1 March 2023
Mixed billing is a fee set by the practice to bridge the gap between what the government subsidises (Medicare) and the costs of delivering care.
This decision has not been made lightly and is necessary due to the ongoing discrepancy between the operating expenses of the general practice and the low Medicare rebates.
Patients who will be Bulk Billed:
- Children under 16 years of age
- DVA patients
- Patients aged 65 and over with a pension card
Services that are bulk billed:
- Chronic Disease Management (Care Plans) visit (eligible patients)
- Health assessments (eligible patients)
- Full payment is required on day of service. We submit your claim to Medicare in order for you to receive your rebate either directly or within 24 hours
- EFTPOS, or credit cards are accepted (except American Express and Diners card)
- Telehealth: You will need to add your credit card details into HotDoc prior to your appointment. The consultation is billed on completion. A small surcharge will apply to card payments
- At individual doctor’s discretion
- If you have any questions, call us:0738061544 or email: [email protected]
Please see the chart of fees: www.easystreetmedical.com.au/fees-chart/